Invitation to Bid for Landscaping,
Plantation and Plantation Maintenance on National Highway Section
1. The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), hereby invite bids from experienced firms/organisations/consortiums/joint ventures, to bid for landscaping, planting and maintaining the plantations for three years on the Sira Bypass (km.116.44 to km. 122.32) section of National Highway no.-4, in the State of Karnataka.
2. The Scope of Work includes the aesthetic landscaping of the highway corridor on the sites of the road intersections, traffic islands, and along both sides of the road in general. It further includes planting of species like Thevetia Nerifolia, Nerium Oderum, Bougenvilias, Grewelia Robusta for landscape enhancement, and maintaining the plantations for three years.
3. The period of contract for each package will be for 36 months or completion of third year maintenance works, whichever is later.
4. Only one bid should be submitted by a bidder (a firm/ consortium/JV/Association). A bidder who submits or participates in more than one bid, shall be disqualified.
5. The complete Bid Documents may be obtained from the address for communication given below from 12.06.2002 to 28.06.2002, on any working day between 1000 hrs. and 1700 hrs., on payment of non refundable document fee of Rs. 500.00 in the form of Demand Draft favouring " National Highways Authority of India" payable at New Delhi. If the document is required by post/courier, an additional sum of Rs. 200/- for postage should be sent along with the Demand Draft. The last date for submission of the Bid Documents is 02.07.2002, upto 1700 hrs. (IST).
This notice can also be downloaded from NHAI Web Site http://www.nhai.org.
For any clarification, the office of the undersigned may be contacted.
Address for Communication:
General Manager (Env.)
National Highways Authority of India
G5 & 6, Sector-10
Dwarka, New Delhi-110045
Tele: 011-25074100 Ext. 1205
Fax: 011-25080460, 25080433, 25080360